*Brea Location 714-529-5022 * Chino Location 909-597-0504
Speech and Language Therapy
Jump And Schout Therapy Services
Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy
- Initial screenings, parent consultations, and comprehensive evaluations with written reports.
- Regularly scheduled therapy sessions, family counseling and support, and collaboration with schools, physicians, and other para-professionals.
- Pediatric program includes evaluation and treatment in the following areas:
• Language disorders
• Language based learning disabilities
• Auditory-language processing disorders
• Articulation/phonological disorders
• Oral-myofunctional and feeding therapy
• Augmentative/alternative communication
• Fluency disorders/Stuttering
• Voice disorders
• Social/pragmatic language disorders
• Impairments associated with PDD/Autism
At Jump And Schout Therapy, we take care to provide our families high quality services personalized for their unique needs.
- Customized treatment programs aimed at improving abilities to carry out the activities of daily living
- Comprehensive evaluation of home and school environments and recommendations on necessary adaptation
- Assessments and treatment for performance skills
- Recommendations and training in the use of adaptive equipment to replace lost function
- Guidance to family members and attendants in safe and effective methods of caring for individuals.
- We offer four different social skills groups.
- Little Jump and Schout for pre-school ages.
- Big Jump and Schout for children ages 5-7.
- Junior and Teen Groups are based on age and skill levels.
- All groups are run by an experienced therapist focusing on positive social activity.